Your wedding is a special day you share with your loved one, family and friends and you deserve the best service and care. With so many things to plan and arrange, why not leave all your transportation needs to us, Ibiza Transport Express. We truly want you to enjoy your big day, and we commit to taking care of all movements as and when needed.
Our caring and professional chauffeurs will be on location early enough to ensure you can relax. We have the experience to address all wedding transport requirements, including strong and reliable partnerships for bespoke arrangements. You will find our minibuses freshly valeted both inside and out. Whether it’s transporting your guests and family to the church on the big day or travelling as a group to the civil service or reception, night club or airport, you can rest assured all will arrive at the venue on time.
With a choice of elegant minibuses, Ibiza Transport Express is committed to deliver to you and your guests a safe, comfortable, timely and all round professional service to make sure all enjoy a very special and unforgettable wedding and Ibiza experience.
When it comes to our services, there are some special considerations that can be included upon request. For instance, we can decorate the minibuses with ribbons, flowers, balloons and other wedding decorations making them blend in at a small fee. We also offer baby, child and booster seats. Please let us know if you have any other requirements which we will do our best to accommodate.
Wedding transport tips
Even as we continue providing the best wedding transfer services, we can give tips to make your day go smoothly.
• Avoid getting stranded at the last minute; it is advisable to book our services in advance especially if you plan on having your big day over peak wedding season (May, June, September, October)
• Give guests enough time to board the minibus comfortably in order that suits and dresses are kept in-tact and avoid instances where guests forget essential things.
• To make it easier for our driver to reach the guests on time, ensure there are common pick-up and drop-off points.
• Try not to handle everything by yourself. There can be someone else other than the bride and groom who is appointed to liaise with our team so the main couple does not have to worry about transport on their day and can delegate these duties.
• Agree a time that guests are happy to travel home and consider booking extra transport to accommodate guests that wish to travel back at different times.
For more information or to make a booking contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.